Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 09:46:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Guess Who's Back???? :-)

Started by Java, Mar 17, 2004, 07:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Hello Dear Friends!!!

I am BACK ONLINE!! Now as soon as I figure out all the changes that have been made since my last visit...I'll be back in chat! LOL

Maybe someone can help me out. How do I reregister for chatroom??

I have REALLY missed you guys. I look forward to catching up with everyone!

Take care,
Java  :)

Kitty C.

Boy, have I missed you, girl!!!!!!!!  A LOT has gone on, some highs, some lows, but we're all still plugging away.

I'll e-mail you, no need to clog up the board with personal stuff.......

Damn glad to see ya back, girl!  :7
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Peanutsdad

Java

I am so GLAD to be back!! I have missed chatting with the two ST's! ;-)  And of course, all my other wonderful friends! And here I am...back just in time to spend the last 3-5 weeks of this pregnancy with ya'll! LOL Now TM won't be the only one to hear how FAT I am! LOL

Thanks for everything, kind sir!! It was greatly appreciated. Will drop you an email later tonight. Hope you're having a splendid day! :+

Java

Damn glad to be back, my friend! :7  Got your email and will reply this evening. Glad to hear things are on the upswing for you, Kitty!! You deserve it, dear!!

Later girl!! :-)

wendl

JAVA,

I am so glad you are back, I have been thinking about you a lot lately.
Hope everything is going well and am so excited for you and your family.

I haven't been in chat much due to what has happened but I will be back soon too.

:)

Java

((((((((((((((( WENDL )))))))))))))))))

I am sooooo sorry about your loss!!! Having lost 2 in one year I know the devastation first hand. If you need to talk, PLEASE email me and I'll send you my phone number. My heart goes out to you and I'll be thinking of you!!

Keeping you and hubby in my prayers!!

:-)

oneandonly

MixedBag

less than a month to go, right?

Tell your honey that it's about GD time....

Miss ya!

Java

However I don't believe we'll get that far! LOL

Baby is doing great...she's a gymnist already! NEVER stops moving....almost drives me batty at times. BUT....she's healthy and growing right on target. loss of other twin didn't harm her in the least. For that we are so grateful!!

Will let you know when the big event takes place! :)

Call me!!!! I have missed you too!!

Hope all is well...send me and email and catch me up.

Take care!