Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 06:04:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Birthday Bree -

Started by tjraid18, May 25, 2004, 07:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjraid18

Brianna Lee Hollingsworth, tommorrow is your birthday ---

Know that I will be thinking of you, and that I love you.

I hope you have the kind of day that a little girl as sweet as you

deserves. I will be posting a tribute to your day tommorrow. Sleep

well.                                                               Love, Dad.

~ To share with a friend is to know twice the beauty ~

tjraid18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Brianna,

You are no longer seven years old. May this coming year be as full

of laughter and love as you are. I hope you have the best day

ever. If there is one thing that sets one day apart from another, I

would have to say that one thing is promise. Each day brings with

it the promise of a brighter tomorrow. May the promise of today

be a light that shines on all of your tomorrows. Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAD.

antonin

Small world. Today is my daughter's, (Jenny) birthday. I am leaving in 20 minutes to pick her up after school so we can celebrate a little. Happy birthday to your daughter.

littlebit

tjraid,
What about the play tonight?
You going?

tjraid18

antonin -

It is a small world. I will have to tell Brianna that. How old is your daughter so I can tell her. I can't believe how fast she's growing!!!

Enjoy!!!!

I looked into going to the play as much as I could. It looks like I could go but I would be in jeopardy of violating the no contact order. If the ex decided to make a big deal out of it, I would probably end up in jail. Shes got what she wants ---- the control. She wins ---- but you know what? I let her win because I don't play that game. Not with kids. Not with our kids. So really, it's the kind of losing that leaves a good feeling inside. I think someday my stance will pay off.

But the letter I submitted to the judge should shedd some light on future situations, when I get the response. I have nothing but good things to say about our judges here. They sincerely try to do the best for the kids. And if I don't get the clarification I'm looking for then it's not a big deal because I will be filing for visitation enforcement soon and I can address the issue in court. It's amazing how numb I've become to this. Maybe it's helping me be able to deal with things better.

Thank you for asking......  tj

wendl

could you send her flowers at the play???

:)

antonin

My daughter turned 9 yesterday. What's this no contact order stuff?

littlebit

antonin,

Look on the Parenting Issues page and read the post titled 'School Play Questions'.  

That should bring you up to date.

tjraid18

wendl --- Thank you.
 Thats a great idea I hadn't thought of. She would have loved it. I am so glad this site is here. Thanks to all at sparc and those who created and run it. It's making differences in childrens lives.
                                                                               tj

tjraid18

I just briefly mentioned the situation with my no contact in the other post. I'll explain a little more. Maybe I'll get more helpfull advice.
 About three years ago, I finally got tired of trying to deal directly with BM for my visitation. I filed for visitation enforcement. I had fairly good documentation and quite a few written affidavits from completely neutral witnesses that the kids werent showing up. Also, I got a C.D. copy of the transcript of the divorce hearing. On it the ex claimed that she was there with the kids at the time she was supposed to be. I had with me the affidavit that proved otherwise. I showed my lawyer this and had him ask her the question again when it was his turn to question her. She then said "Well, ummm, maybe I was a little late." My point is, I was in good position to take her to court for enfocement.
  When I filed the hearing and we were both notified thruogh mail of the date, lo and behold, I got all my visitation! The court date was set out for about two months. Right before the hearing the ex called and said she was sorry for not letting me see the kids, that she would not do it anymore, and would I request the hearing be cancelled. I asked that she be honest about it and she said yes --- so I cancelled it. And guess what? No more visitation. I crawled back into my depression for two months. On my birthday I went out to her house to talk to her about seeing the kids. There was no restraining order. The music was playing loud and I could'nt see anybody so I made a huge mistake and climbed in the window. She had already been on the phone and the police were on their way. I was arrested and charged with Burglary one. the definition applied to me was "Entering an occupied dwelling with the intent to cause harm." The no contact is a condition of the court.
  What led up to me going to her house was my interest in helping with school clothes. Believe me, I was manipulated.