Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 04:33:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Children unsupervised in Mother's care!

Started by kitten, May 25, 2004, 10:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

I would say somewhere in the neighborhood of $500, that would be for around 10 hours, depending on your area. but it is what you get in return. Great amo for court and that alone should save you legal costs, the same amount you spent. I would want to know the truth on what is really going on. If there is neglect, you might save one of those kids from a serious injury before it happens.

It will help too, if you know the time of day when most of this occurs.

kitten

Thank you for your advice, I looked up some PI's and will start calling.

StPaulieGirl

I've heard some bad things about GAL's, but if you were to be able to tape those kids running wild, then show it to him/her, it would be substantial proof that the mother is not doing her job.

Imo, she's belligerent because she knows he's right.  You just don't let kids that young run all over the place.  Don't corner her, she's too unstable.  Try and take it through the attorney.

kitten

She has now accused the father of abusing the 3 yr old girl.  She says he spit in her face.  Makes me sick that a mother would use and abuse her children in such a way.

StPaulieGirl

I really would step up that request for a pyschiatric evaluation on her.  That's just gross.  I'm just repeating what I read here over the years, but you might want to videotape all encounters and have an independent witness present.

I believe in playing a straight game.  The last 4 years has showed me that suckers finish last, so if you know what buttons to push, push them and document the results.  

Btw, my ex used to spit in the kids faces, not to mention all the other stuff.  He has never played things straight and honest, and he has reaped the rewards.  What's up with that?

kitten

I really appreciate all of your feedback, it is a difficult situation to say the least.  My bf has never spit in his childs face or abused them in any way.  Despite what his ex is doing, he NEVER bad mouths her to them.  The evaluator is doing an evaluation on both parents.  She has made many false allegations of physical abuse against him with no proof (there is none) all she has to say is that she "fears" him.  She forced the evaluation because she wants to move the children from CA to AK to remarry.  The only way for her to get permission from the court to take  the children away from their father is try to portray him as an abuser.  We are hoping the evaluator and then the judge will be unbiased in this case and experienced in PAS cases and be able to see through her game.  My bf and I are in hopes that she will be refused permission to move and that he will be given primary custody only because we hope that will make her realize that she needs therapy and can become a better mother.  He would like the two of them to have 50/50 because that is what will be best for the children.  She started this whole thing and continues to cause it to fester, we just want her to stop hurting the children.