Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 01:51:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Birthday to KSmom!!!

Started by MixedBag, Jan 16, 2005, 06:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedBag

Hope you're enjoying your girls and that you have a speedy recovery on your shoulder!!!

ksmomof2girls

Me too on the recovery part..........This immobilizer is arlready bothering me and I 3 more  wks to wear it...

I sure am....OD fixed me breakfast in bed this AM...scrambled eggs and toast..

wendl

Happy Birthday!!!!!

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

EyeforKids

ksmomof2girls

SO took the girls b-day shopping tonight when he got home from work

They couldn't decide on what to get me, so they got me a gift card to Wal-Mart.....and each of them got me a rose  his was a red rose...and the girls were white with a lot of pink on them.

Anyways Each of the girls hnanded me a card that goes with the flowers.

Ydd(9) wrote: "Thank you for bringing me into this world  I Love You Mom."

ODD(11) wrote: "You are the best MOM ever, And NO ONE(underlined twice) can replace you."

In the b-day card they got me, they wrote the same thing that YDD wrote about thanking me for bringing them into this world and that they love.

I'm just soooooooooooooooooooo glad that SM hasn't gotten to them.

They are old enough, and we've have always been very close so I know that noone can break our bond.  

ODD is also glad that I get them on Wed night now, instead of having to go 2 wks w/o seeing me.  

I am very lucky to have these 2 wonderful girls in my life despite how their father treats me or them.  

joni

Reading this brought a tear to my eye!  How sweet of them to express their love and support for you.  Rest assured, these girls have got dads number and know what they're up to.