Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Can anyone please help me????  (Read 1295 times)


  • Guest
Can anyone please help me????
« on: Apr 26, 2005, 05:54:54 PM »
My name is Toni and I am looking for an answer to my question. I hope that someone can help me ASAP.
My boyfriend has a little girl in SC and the mother has apparently signed over her rights to the grandparents, her parents. My boyfriend wants his little girl but did not want to take her away from the mother. Now if this is all true and she has signed over her rights, what does my boyfriend have to do to get full custody of his daughter? Does he need to go to court to get her and everything changed legally or can he just go and get her since she is his? I have had a lot of different answers to this question is why I have come here.
They have not been to court for visitation or anything so there are no court papers giving her full custody or him no visitation rights. He has had a paternity test done that proves she is his daughter. He has not signed over his rights so what can we do to bring that little girl here with us where she belongs? She is only a year old.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have asked this on another board also and would love to hear what you have to say.

Thank you!


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 411
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Can anyone please help me????
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2005, 09:26:04 PM »
you going to have to ask an atty , yes in Wash state if there is no custody decree , then this is possible , I saw My atty win a case when the father took the child , But All these cases are a bit different , and I would interview atty's , or post the question to Socrateaser's board ,


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.