S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: DEFINITION REQUEST  (Read 1048 times)

MomOf4

DEFINITION REQUEST
« on: May 09, 2005, 02:15:05 AM »
What does "Return Receipt Article (number)" mean?  

ANYONE?

I am working on a notice of intent to exercise my summer parenting time to my ex-husband who won custody of 2 of my kids in OCT 2004.

THANKS..........MomOf4

jilly

• View Profile
RE: DEFINITION REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 07:27:53 AM »
That would be the tracking number for a certified letter that is sent return receipt requested showing delivery was made on XXXX date and who signed for the letter.  It will be a combination of numbers and letters on the receipt that gets stamped by the post office showing the date it was mailed.

MomOf4

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 08:15:25 PM »
:-) Thank you so much for the Reply.  I stayed up all last night figuring it all out and I got my letter done to my ex one to the Clerk of courts.  I went to the Post Office and they helped me get it all right with the numbers and receipts and everything.  I was so glad to get it done because I had to produce a 30-day notice and I got it out in the mail before 30 days.  Tonight is the 9th and I was requesting to get the girls on June 12th so I am glad it is done.  My letter was really good and I followed what SPARC tells me and I used some sample letters for help so I can sound professional......................OXOXOX......... ............AMY

jilly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 08:24:11 AM »
Glad I could be of help :)  Good luck with your request!

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.