Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Medical Insurance in WA State  (Read 1112 times)


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1470
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Medical Insurance in WA State
« on: Jun 14, 2004, 01:07:58 PM »
For those non custodial parents that reside in WA State that are required to carry medical insurance on their children. I just found out the following information:

Custodial parents insurance is primary (UNLESS otherwise stated in the divorce decree, or custodial parent is on welfare etc then the ncps would be primary)

I suggest anyone that is required to carry medical insurance on their children  to re-read their divorce decree and contact their insurance carrier and ask questions.

I found this information thru a friend and also was informed this by my medical carrier as well when I called my carrier to ask questions regarding an EOB we received.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.