Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Letters?  (Read 1399 times)


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 214
  • Karma: 1
    • View Profile
« on: Aug 18, 2005, 03:59:45 PM »
I have pulled up the medical request letter and the denial of visitation letter.  Do these letters both work?  I know the privacy stuff has changed when it comes to medical issues.  Ex's husband is in the military and we need a copy of SD's medical records for her doctor here.  Is there anything special I would need now that we have to sign that privacy paper and do we need to do anything different since SD is seen on a military base?

Thank you.


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 255
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Letters?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 21, 2005, 06:33:55 PM »
I know when I requested medical records I had to send a CERTIFIED copy of the court ordering to prove I had the authority to have the records.


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 2680
  • Karma: 72
    • View Profile
You could also put a request in your letter
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2005, 11:39:52 AM »
for the clinic to let you know what else they need in order to provide you access to the records.   Play nice with them.

For your school records stuff......have you tried to call the school directly and ask about the status of your letter and request for information?  They should be able to tell you if the child is now enrolled.

Good luck!

dsm - 34
DH - 38
SD - 15
LO - 9
BB - 2
2 Cheap Entertainment cats - Snoop & Dagger - 5 years and counting.....
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.