Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:14:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Why do things still shock me.....just anyone can take your kids.

Started by Imom, Aug 30, 2005, 09:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imom

I have a "friend" that I have been talking to for about 2 years on another site.

Her mother took her to court for gp visitation well at the court hearing last min the gm backed out but the judge ordered my "friend" her ex and my "friend's" mother to take parenting classes or to come to a written agreement but not file it with the courts.

Now my "friend" and her ex are on the same page its not that they don't want the gm to visit she wanted visitation like a ncp would get heck even more thus would take the dad's time.

The gm told dad that her attorney sent my "friend's" attorney a letter asking for this week since her (gm's) attorney did not receive a response she gets the child by defult......without thinking the dad gives her the child.

At 2pm sunday my "friend" goes to meet dad and dad is a no show so she calls him and he tells her what her mom has told him that she was taking the child to the beach.

So my "friend" gets ahold of her attorney and the WAS NO LETTER sent to him......The police (including her state), prosecutor's office, etc. will not help in anymanner.

Come to find out this gm even has taken the child out of state and refuses to tell her where they are.......

NOW we all know if this had been the dad his ball$ would be in the wringer....