S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: 4 yr old daughter seeing her  (Read 2754 times)

gipsy

• View Profile
RE: I filed first
« Reply #10 on: Sep 12, 2005, 06:33:57 PM »
Yeah that part is right , Ya get the parenting plan started ASAP . And a court ordered Parenting plan , That would be a good reason to file , But it gave no advantage to division of property ,

gccranford

RE: 4 yr old daughter seeing her
« Reply #11 on: Sep 12, 2005, 10:00:10 PM »
Well she all at once called last week and asked if I wanted to see my daughter.
I picked her up on Saturday and kept her until yesterday at 5pm.
She said she has already filed for divorce. I haven't received anything.

The strangest thing is her boyfriend or x husband before me who lives with her; was the one who told her she should let me see my daughter.
She had previously kept her two boys from him for 9 yrs.  He was on drugs but supposedly not now. Don't know and I don't care anymore.
All I care about is my daughter.

I was able to buy her bunches of clothes. She had sent her with none except a hairbrush. Nothing else and dropped her off at my Dad's home so we don't have to see each other.
I took my daughter to church yesterday and then we went to eat.
We really had such a great time.  
My wife said she will let me see her every other weekend. I just prayed and turned it over to the Good Lord or my nerves would have been shot.
Thanks so much to all for the great group you are.
Greg

gipsy

• View Profile
RE: 4 yr old daughter seeing her
« Reply #12 on: Sep 12, 2005, 11:21:16 PM »
Maybe she got a decent atty that told her to cooperate . My Psycho Had a real jerk for an atty , But he did advise her to cooperate with the parenting plan . But made a ton of money from frivolous crap . She asked for $20,000 In atty fee's at trial , She didn't get it ,

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.