Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 01:40:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

4 yr old daughter seeing her

Started by gccranford, Aug 31, 2005, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

Yeah that part is right , Ya get the parenting plan started ASAP . And a court ordered Parenting plan , That would be a good reason to file , But it gave no advantage to division of property ,

gccranford

Well she all at once called last week and asked if I wanted to see my daughter.
I picked her up on Saturday and kept her until yesterday at 5pm.
She said she has already filed for divorce. I haven't received anything.

The strangest thing is her boyfriend or x husband before me who lives with her; was the one who told her she should let me see my daughter.
She had previously kept her two boys from him for 9 yrs.  He was on drugs but supposedly not now. Don't know and I don't care anymore.
All I care about is my daughter.

I was able to buy her bunches of clothes. She had sent her with none except a hairbrush. Nothing else and dropped her off at my Dad's home so we don't have to see each other.
I took my daughter to church yesterday and then we went to eat.
We really had such a great time.  
My wife said she will let me see her every other weekend. I just prayed and turned it over to the Good Lord or my nerves would have been shot.
Thanks so much to all for the great group you are.
Greg

gipsy

Maybe she got a decent atty that told her to cooperate . My Psycho Had a real jerk for an atty , But he did advise her to cooperate with the parenting plan . But made a ton of money from frivolous crap . She asked for $20,000 In atty fee's at trial , She didn't get it ,