Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: where to file  (Read 1111 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
where to file
« on: Jan 28, 2006, 05:58:09 PM »
Hey all!! My divorce was in Utah, I now live in North Carolina and she lives in Arizona...where do I go to file for more visitation with my son?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.