Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 03:30:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Would a pharmacy split pills between parents??

Started by Crockpot, Sep 02, 2008, 06:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crockpot

I agree, no one should have to put up with that type of harassment.  In this case, my DH was trying to give BM important information about the kids.  That's when it's blocking communication.

iceclimber

now i can see that it might be possible, though unlikely, that he could have chilled out and wants to apologize or compromise or whatever.... anything other than what i am expecting.

without allowing him to vent could make him take his frustration out on the kids or his wife in their presence.

so i will at least let it go to voice mail in the future.

in your case crockpot.... BM is just using it to antagonize DH. in times like this he could loose his cool. in fact, she could be setting him up to do that.
don't fall into her trap.

Crockpot

>in your case crockpot.... BM is just using it to antagonize
>DH. in times like this he could loose his cool. in fact, she
>could be setting him up to do that.
>don't fall into her trap.

I agree and point taken.

Thanks!

MixedBag

can you submit the perscription to a "National Chain" pharmacy like Walmart, and then have the local Walmart transfer the perscription to their site and then have it filled?

I moved SS's perscriptions like that from AZ to AL with no problem......but none of his meds were "controlled substances" or anything like that.

Kitty C.

It can't be called, faxed or transferred.  DS's is a controlled substance and I've been doing this (picking up new scripts up EVERY month) for 8+ years now.  It would be nice if I could send the script to DS and have him get it filled out there, but they won't fill that kind of script from an out-of-state MD.  So I've been mailing the bottles to him and having to ensure it for at least $400, because even tho I have only a co-pay on Rx's, that's what it would cost to get it replaced.  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MixedBag

controlled substance, different rules.

Crockpot

Pharmacy said they would transfer other scripts to other locations but not this class of drug.

I can understand why they do it, but what a pain in the a$$!