Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 07:04:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Divorce ....@ ebay

Started by skye, Jul 09, 2004, 04:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skye

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5507105406

MYSONSDAD

I am going back to see what the winning bid is. Reminds me of the guy who sold his ex's wedding dress. I wonder if this guy will get the same attention.

Good for a laugh and I needed one!

RainGirl

Probably one of the funnier things I have seen on eBay.  His story describes how he left his wife, struggled for a bit, found the woman of his dreams eventually....  Yet he said they celebrated a year together in May.  Must have gotten together in May 2003.  I checked out his feedback.    Beginning in late May 2003, he started getting tons of negative feedback. His reason was something like "left wife-she kept everything, just got computer again".  Times just don't seem quite as innocent as he makes them seem.

richiejay

Kinda like your earlier posts.....

Dr.Stepmom

Here was the reply I sent to him.  I love the ad, but it doesn't seem smart (especially with his picture on it):

A little insight for you...hope this helps.  I saw a link to your ad on a father's right website: //www.deltabravo.net.  Check it out and read and learn everything you can.  Someone mentioned they gave you the name of a good attorney in your area.  Scrape together the money and contact them now (your and your children's future depends on it).  Pull this ad off E-bay (especially your picture).  My husband and I posted an ad on Ebay selling XXXXXXX his ex gave him and claimed XXXXX.  We did this because we knew she was stalking him, watching his account and harrassing his buyers.  We were right, but it blew up in our face big time.  Some day when you are fighting for custody some judge will ask you how you could do such an evil vindictive thing to the mother of your children and say how this shows you could obviously never support her relationship with them.  Do you want to defend your actions?

Good Luck!

MYSONSDAD

I really have to question your motives on your repeat performances...

"Children learn what they live"