Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:35:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fascinating

Started by SPARC Admin, Mar 09, 2007, 08:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notnew

apparently soc gave him the information. If you read the first original post. All the details are included in all the posts. SPARC Admin. gave us a pretty good idea of what happened that they were aware of. At least what they were aware of.

Read the top of this post the first "Fascinating" by SPARC Admin - they cut and pasted all of the postings that were deleted.

Soc's log-in has been disabled.

It is a weird situation.

gemini3

My attorney friend is a contracts attorney and doesn't have much family law experience, so he feels he's not the right man for this job.  He will pass on the word, however.

I hope we find a new Soc soon.  I personally have a burning question, and am really missing this resource right about now!

mistoffolees

My brother is an attorney (retired), so I posed this question to him. Unfortunately, he avoided family law like the plague when he was in school, so he's not interested or qualified. He said he'll talk to some people he knows.

His one concern is that an attorney who offers advice on this forum could conceivably run afoul of the laws against practicing without a license in a given state. Even adding lots of caveats, there's a risk that someone would make an issue of it (this is one of the issues I raised when the fake Soc wanted to start charging - that would seem to make it even more of a problem).

It won't be an easy task to find someone qualified who's willing to spend the time here and also take the risk of being found to be practicing without a license.