Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 09:20:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

have psych eval too

Started by bigdiol, May 07, 2004, 06:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdiol

we are in the state of Ohio, and had a psych eval done on my husband and his ex (the parties of the case) and myself, and His ex's partner.
Results came back scathingly against her, even stating that therapy would do little or no good. Our attn stated (smiling) that he had in 25 years of practicing law, never seen an eval as one-sided as this.

Meanwhile, She calls the courthouse and bad-mouths the magistrate - calling her an idiot and that she is not qualified for her job - trying to get another magistrate assigned for the remainder of our case. (we have a year and a half so far) This gets back to the magistrate, plus all over the courthouse.

Secondly, she called the sheriff here, because we werent letting her talk to SD every day anymore, and claimed she was a judge from her area. Im not sure of all the details, except I was present when the sheriff  came to our house and said he had a judge call his supervisor from her area threatening to take action.

Lastly, she has retained an NEW attn (#3) and has filed a whole new battery of motions.

here are my questions:

1.  Does the outcome of the psych eval determine the case?

2. Im stating the obvious that her calling the courthouse was a mistake, but can they take into consideration this kind of behavior?

3. Isnt impersonating a judge a crime? cant she get into some kind of trouble for that??

4. When will this stop?  (I know, I know.....when the universe implodes, etc.etc..haha)

thanks
BD

socrateaser

>1.  Does the outcome of the psych eval determine the case?

Testimony of an expert will be given great weight by the court. However, evidence must be relevant, and here, I have no idea what  issue before the court the therapist's evidence will be used to resolve.

>2. Im stating the obvious that her calling the courthouse was
>a mistake, but can they take into consideration this kind of
>behavior?

No, unless you subpoena some person to testify who has personal knowledge of the alleged condemnation of the magistrate (i.e., the clerk who received the call).

>
>3. Isnt impersonating a judge a crime? cant she get into some
>kind of trouble for that??

Theoretically, yes, it could be impersonation of a public officer, however, the DA is not gonna prosecute this as there's no real harm to the community, or any person.

>
>4. When will this stop?  (I know, I know.....when the universe
>implodes, etc.etc..haha)

You got it! Have a nice weekend.

:)