Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 11:35:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What Do You Think?

Started by NWMom, Sep 11, 2004, 01:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWMom

Hi Soc,

This is my first post, but I have read many of the posts on this site.  I wanted your thoughts.

My story is long and complicated so I will  spare you all the details.  I live in the state of WA and my Ex lives in CA.  He took the children from our state without notice and has been in CA living with his mother unemployed.

After falied attempts to have the hearings here in WA I was forced to do my battle in CA.  Our children are 14,13 and 8 and they all want to come back home to their Mother.  He is abusive to the two older sons and  CPS was called out to the house on one occasion, but  the social worker was unable to make a determination.  He seemed only interested in if my 8 yo daughter knew the difference between good touches and bad touches.  He claimed that because my son could still walk he could not determine abuse even though my son told him what happened.  We have gone to mediation where the person recommended a 730 evaluation.  I have complied 110% yet the father is only 5 minutes from her office delayed proceedings over and over again because he could not make or keep appointments.  

We now know that the report is finished and is 68 pages long!  My attorney commented that he had never seen a report that long before.  He feels that perhaps the report will go in my favor since it is so long. But we wont know until next week   So here is my questions.

1)  Are 730 Evaluation reports normally 68 pages?

2)  Do you think that it is that long because she is explaning why the children need to be removed from their Fathers home?

socrateaser

You're asking me to read minds and predict the future. If I could do these things, I would be the Emperor of Earth by this coming Wednesday.

I sugggest that you just wait to read the report.

NWMom

I guess it was a little much to ask that of you.  I kinda of figured that is the response I would get. However are they normally 68 pages?