S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: My ex did something with no discussion!!!  (Read 2679 times)

msme

• View Profile
How much parenting time do you get right now?.....nm
« Reply #10 on: Aug 21, 2004, 07:23:31 AM »

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

mango

• View Profile
RE: How much parenting time do you get right now?.....nm
« Reply #11 on: Aug 24, 2004, 08:06:03 AM »
I think she has seen it before. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Go back for another session, if there is one, and show that you are willing to work towards being cooperative, and understanding etc etc.

I think a counselor is great for everyone. It might be a good mediator for the kids and all.

Wish we had the ability to get our SD in a counselor.

wendl

• View Profile
RE: My ex did something with no discussion!!!
« Reply #12 on: Aug 24, 2004, 11:52:20 AM »
Well at your next session, you could apologize for your prior behavior, and how this had caught you off guard as mom had never discussed this with you.

Just a suggestion. I would try to attend ALL appointments your children have (even if you can't go into the room, they will know you are there).

:)

retro80zkids

« Reply #13 on: Aug 27, 2004, 06:42:10 PM »
Unreal! So the kids had another appoinment today with the therapist. So I call 1/2 hour before the appointment to confirm the time and guess what, mom cancelled and didnt reschedule. (btw, mom still hasnt mentioned a word to me about the therapist no matter how many times I have written a letter asking for her to discuss it)

So my finace and I go to see the doctor anyway. The dr says she believes us and says that while she cant disclose what my oldest told her, she suggests that we asks her why she is skittish at moms. the dr assured me it wasnt anything dangerous or abuse wise and that it was something that happened at moms that my oldest doesnt want a repeat of. Ok, so now I wait until monday to talk to my kids. (mom doesnt allow me phone contact on weekends.)

Ill keep you posted!

nosonew

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Aug 27, 2004, 07:02:33 PM »
If you have already been told she doesn't want this info to go any further...go get another one!  Preferablly ask your attorney to have the judge ASSIGN a case manager, someone who CAN and WILL WILLINGLY report back to the court all the info found in meetings....

nosonew

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Aug 27, 2004, 07:04:35 PM »
I would just tell her...sorry, but I am joint custodial parent and I WANT THAT INFO>>>>> PERIOD.!!! She has to give it to you! Have your atty subpoena it if needed!  

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.