Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 08:29:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

LOL! Who will they go after for child support?

Started by StPaulieGirl, Dec 13, 2003, 07:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

> I forgot about "known" sperm donors

That's my point- this sperm has no "donor", so who will they go after for the child support? LOL, god forbid that the person having the baby should have to support it, since no man was involved.

My guess is that the gender feminists will shun it, since there's no man to extract child support from.

StPaulieGirl

Gender(genocidal) feminists don't need men!  They are totally self sufficent; more than likely in jobs that the taxpayers fund.  They are professors at college, spewing their garbage at impressionable kids; child welfare workers, who think that the best place for a kid is a foster home; your local state representative, who thinks that a mural depicting Moloch is a good thing. /sarcasm

I'm sorry, but I don't much care for feminists.

VeronicaGia

Many of us here don't like where feminists have gone either.  But I personally don't care for most special interest groups.  Special interest groups exclude those who are not in that group, thereby allowing the special interest group special privilidges.  It's no longer about fairness and hasn't been for a long, long time.