Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 07:31:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is this petty???.....or is it Ammo??

Started by TPK, Apr 18, 2005, 10:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TPK

Afternoon Soc.

I found out yesterday that wife has moved yet again. Since 8/04 she & daughter (1 y o now) have lived with me in NJ, then at her home in NY, then with sister in NY, and now in mother's house in NY with some time at wife's NY home as well.

You know I'm not challenging for custody. But this constant moving has to be unstable for the child, especially at such a young age.

After speaking face to face with her, I'm still concerned about her mental state. The frequent moving and "irrational" behavior has me thinking I should address this in court.

1. Cause for alarm???.........or am I being petty here??

I predicted months ago wife would have a complete mental breakdown in the future, especially after she left her sister's house which would leave her all alone by herself, with nobody to help with the child.

I have a large network of support here in NJ, it's too bad I don't have custody of my daughter, she'd be better cared for down here and wouldn't be so isolated from everyone else where she is in NY.

Thanks for listening, that's all today for my Monday rant.

TPK

socrateaser

>1. Cause for alarm???.........or am I being petty here??

Neither. It's a bigger deal when the child is in school and has established routines and friendships, than it is when the child is barely congnizant of her surroundings.

Keep track and get evidence, so as to show that the mother may be exhibiting signs of instability, but I wouldn't act on the evidence, as of yet.