Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 08:47:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Order quesiton

Started by KimK, Jul 25, 2005, 05:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimK

Thank you for telling me this, it makes me feel better to know that we did what was true to the court and that someone else diectly contridicted the order.  

HOwever you are so right on the downside, kinda like when our attorney said to file a writ but it would make the judge mad and then he would be unfair to us in his order, so you are forced to accept what is done whether it is fair or honorable.

THe thing that makes me so furious about this is that we met with the DA and explained that this would force us out of our home and we had another child at home and she would be homeless with us, their comment was that they had nothing to do with the other child that it "was our problem" and they are only concerned with the child of the first marriage.    HOw sad is that to segregate our children?

Makes me so wonder why my older children are in the military fighting for our country when our country turns their back son our fathers and our militaty fathers.

socrateaser

I can offer a suggestion, but you may not like it. File for divorce. That will stop the asset sale, and it will permit you to get an order granting you the right to stay in the family home until such time as the children are grown. By then the support arrears will have been paid.

I realize that this is a seemingly absurd approach, but it WILL work, and it's legal, as long as you are doing it to protect your children, rather than to obstruct justice.

I think you should be able to get the DA's action enjoined, but if you can't, then there's always divorce. LOL!