Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 05:35:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Deadbeat Dad Contest Bad for Kids

Started by VeronicaGia, Oct 13, 2004, 05:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

You're awfully quiet...

Kitty C.

Except NOTHING................

That article of Wendy McElroy's says it all, and in plain enough English for even FM to understand.  There is NO argument that can stand up to that, unless the person making the argument doesn't give a rat's a$$ about kids............ANY kids.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

VeronicaGia

I meant to post it but forgot once I read the Fox article.  Nice to see it getting international attention instead of just local attention.

Those of us in MI are pretty fed up with AG Mike Cox's rampage against "deadbeats" and Gov. Jenny Granholm's rampage against the middle class.  The woman has raised all fees:  driver's licenses, state IDs, registrations, everything.  Now she wants us all to pay all of our property tax in the summer instead of breaking it up in two semi-annual payments.  Her latest rampage is wanting to tax services:  hair cuts, manicures, lawn cutting, deliveries, the list could potentially go on and on, considering, if one wants to be technical, a cashier performs a service by ringing up my goods, could a tax be imposed on that service?

Anyway, my state government wonders why people are leaving in droves.  Cox is just another in a long list of blundering idiots, IMHO.

MYSONSDAD

Someone started a website for CP's that were denying visitation. I lost the site. After trial, would love to post my story.

And just resently another suggested a billboard campaign on deadbeat CP's that were denying visitation. And let's not forget those move aways! I am so ticked that they would allow the destruction of a relationship when the other party is so firmly against it.

There is a website for Illinois on deadbeats. I wrote and asked why they did not include the CP's refusing to go with CO's and vistation. Of course, they never replied.

Maybe Glenn would be interested in something along these lines.

Any thoughts?

"Children learn what they live"

MYSONSDAD

Maybe the men in little white suits found her and put her where she belongs.

Either that, or she is hiding under her rock and will come out when we least expect her. Halloween is just around the corner, I am sure we will get our fill...

MYSONSDAD

Too many wonderful females here to throw insult like that. You ladies are worth your weight in platium for the advice and suggestions. Too important to risk hard feelings.

All but one...

MYSONSDAD

MYSONSDAD

"LOL It is tempting--but I would never denigrate the good people of this board either--my comment was just a kind of "what if" to show the huge disparity in views."

I did not take offense at all, just a thought that popped in and shared.

I get sick at the deadbeat attacks, if the truth were only told...

StPaulieGirl

This guy is disgusting.  There is no way in hell children should participate in such a hateful campaign.  What the hell is this guy's problem?

One of my (almost) son in law's is a good artist.  I'd love to portray this guy as a drooling idiot, holding men and women by their ankles, shaking spare change out of their pockets.  Think I could win?????  Forget it...my kids don't like Dominos Pizza.