Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:26:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Foreign policy of the Heinz (as in John Kerry's wife) Companies

Started by joni, Oct 18, 2004, 08:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joni

Facts Regarding John Kerry's Wife-Scary

I checked and my bottle of Heinz catsup says "Product of Canada"! Guess I'll be checking out all the Heinz products at the store! Shortly after reading the following e-mail content, I happened to look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles.

Yep...."Made in Mexico." Check some of your Heinz products.

Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries, taking thousands of jobs with them. He is right, because that has happened. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As far as I know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country because he is not the owner of a single factory.

That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, who, by the way, refers to herself as African American because she was born in South Africa and now lives in the US.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerry's own 32 factories in Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific. In addition, their company, the Heinz Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia.

Also, they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean. I wonder how many hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when these plants relocated in foreign countries. I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States. Of course they're not.

However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits they did in the U.S. Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company, since he is married to the owner?

If Kerry is elected, will he and his wife close all those foreign factories and bring all those jobs back to America? Of course they won't. They're making millions off that cheap foreign labor.

This message was NOT approved by John Kerry.

Every American needs to see this list of companies that the Democratic Presidential nominee's wife owns and controls. Do you find it bothersome that she would have control over him (bucks talk) and he could sell out our entire country???

And lest us not forget how John Edwards became a millionaire.  He's an ambulance chasing lawyer who sued doctors.  Many doctors in this country are in crisis because of the staggering amount of medical malpractice insurance premiums.  Many doctors are quitting practice, many other doctors are leaving rural areas.  In Illinois, there are no neurosurgeons one hour west of Chicago.  There are no neurosurgeons 2 hours south of Chicago until you hit St. Louis.  If you suffer a brain injury in Southern Illinois, you have to be airlifted to St. Louis or Memphis!

You think the Kerry/Edwards administration is really going to save health care in our country?

Please read the following:

John Kerry's Wife

Do you find it strange that Kerry's wife is never with him?

Do you find it strange that you never hear any thing about her?

This may be why!

As time goes on, we're just getting to know the possible future First Lady of the United States of America, and it is quite interesting.

You'll be hearing even more about Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Democratic front-runner.

She has quite a track record, especially when it comes to the causes she donates to.

One of her favorite charities is the Tides Foundation.

What is that, you ask?

This foundation sends hundreds of millions of dollars to groups that protested the invasion of Iraq; that demands open U.S. borders; and provides legal defense for suspected terrorists.

Among other groups supported by Kerry's wife:

Ramsey Clark's International Action Center.
This is the same Ramsey Clark that offered to defend Saddam Hussein.

Another group seeks to ease restrictions on immigration from terrorist nations.

Another group has links to the terrorist group Hamas.

And on and on.

American jobs are OUTSOURCED by John F. Kerry and his wife Teresa Heinz-Kerry!

We need to ask:

Why not manufacture in America and ship finished products overseas?

How many American workers are in these Heinz overseas factories?

HEINZ WATTIE'S AUSTRALASIA - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

HEINZ SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. - Republic of Singapore

HEINZ WATTIE'S LIMITED - Auckland, New Zealand

HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan

HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China

HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China

HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea

HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand

HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India

PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia

PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia

HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines

HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong

H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana

KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana

REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana

OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe

CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe

HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa

HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South frica

HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England

JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England

H. J. HEINZ FROZEN & CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex, England

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland

H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada

OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada

ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela

DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San Jose, Costa Rica

HEINZ ITALIA S.r.l. - Milan, Italy

FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy

COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece

HEINZ POLSKA! Sp. ZO.O. - Warsaw, Poland

PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland

WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland

ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France

H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France

HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain

IDAL (Industrias de Alimentaca, Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal

MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland

HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia

HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia

CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt

HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel

STAR-KIST FOOD DA'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel

H. J. HEINZ GMBH - Di2 i3Yldorf, Germany

SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany

KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands

HAK BV - The Netherlands

FOODMARK - The Netherlands

HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands

DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands

H. J. HEINZ B.V - Elst, The Netherlands

H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium

SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium

Arimpex Industrie Alimentari S.R.L. - Rov! ereto, Italy

Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France

HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham, Grimsby, Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick

Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries....

I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to make people look the other way on this stuff.

MYSONSDAD

Joni, Great post! THX...

catherine

It's called INHERITANCE.  She did not personally make ANY decisions regarding the company.

Oh, and about the Heinz factories being located in other countries  -- does it make sense to ship ripe tomatoes (for example) across the world in order to make ketchup?  Of course not.  Factories are located near the raw ingrediants for a reason.

joni

Guess that puts the tomato farmers in the US out of business...especially when my ketchup says made in Canada....because Canadian tomatoes are cheaper than the ones in the US so of course, go to the source in Canada and put your factory up there where you can make more profit margin.

And her inheritance lets her give charity to questionable entities...

MYSONSDAD

You are missing the point here. Her husband is running for President, her companies are all located out of the United States. It is sending a message...

Have you checked our economy lately?

"Children learn what they live"

catherine

They aren't HER businesses, was my point.  You missed mine.

Kitty C.

Personally, I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils, but.........

Bush did NOT personally move businesses and corporations out of the US.  What he DID do was make it almost impossible for corporations to stay in business here in the US, so in order for them to remain in business, they took their companies elsewhere, for the cheap raw materials and labor and low or no taxes.

Maybe you haven't seen much of Teresa Heinz-Kerry, but you probably won't if you don't live in a swing state.  Here in Iowa, we're being DELUGED from both sides practically 24/7.  I've seen more of ALL the candidates and their spouses than I wish to think about.  Even the spouses of all the candidates have been campaining alone in this state.

I've found nothing good to say about either side.  I've seen family of friends die in a war that was based on lies of WMD's, driven by picket lines of workers who only want a decent wage and decent benefits for their families (while the corp. threatens to 'relocate'), and consoled friends who have had to either uproot their families because of plant closures or go on state assistance and/or to food pantries to feed their families.

IMO, BOTH those candidates have lost what is most important to this country, home and family.  All they can see is the 'big picture' and refuse to acknowledge that in order to even have that, you have to have a base or foundation.  If that foundation is weak and constantly shifting, it's almost impossible to build on.

When a candidate comes along who is willing to clean up his or her own back yard before pointing fingers at others, then I might be able to vote with a clear conscious...........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

jilly

My very best friend in the whole wide world lives in the UK and works for Heinz Europe - UK as a quality control manager. She goes to various factories (Spain, Italy, France, India, etc.) to inspect them and makes sure that they are following the health codes and that they are following the strict guidelines has for ingredients for Heinz products. She just got a promotion and is in charge of a baby food factory. The factory in Chorley (where my friend lives) was shut down a couple of years ago. It was part of the frozen food division and they made frozen pizzas.
She made it very clear to me that Teresa Heinz Kerry really has NOTHING to do with the running of the company itself. She just inherited the money from her husband.
I'm not making an endorsement for either candidate because I'm not impressed with either one of them.
Former President Bill Clinton is the one you can thank for the lose of jobs in America. It just didn't start hitting us until he left office. Same thing as people blaming the recession on former President Ronald Reagan. He just had the misfortune of being in office when the
decision(s) of his predecessor(s) caught up with the economy.
As for where Heinz products are made....hellfire...have you seen where the majority of the products are made when you shop in Wal-Mart? That's why you don't see "Made In America" stamped on products anymore. Not many companies can make that claim anymore. And if you DO make that claim you better be dayum sure it IS because the government has very strict guidelines on what qualifes for "Made In America".

joni

Absolutely, you make some great points about inheriting an economy on the downslide from a predecessor president.

Speaking of inheritances....Ms. Teresa Heinz-Kerry should sell off the "inheritance" investment and drop the Heinz off of her name.  And stand on the podium and say that she's embarrassed by what her name sake has done to the American economy and that her husband's administration would put a stop to that.  All I hear out of her mouth is her mouthing off to reporters when she doesn't like the question put to her.

And you're absolutely right about shopping.  Last year I went to pick up a last minute XMas gift.  There were 8 or so people in line because the cash register had crashed.  Every single one of us were holding a present that said "Made in China".  All of the gifts next to us in line on the shelves said the same.

I changed my bank when I found out they outsourced their service department to India.  I closed a credit card for the same reason (Chase).  I changed my DSL  (Comcast)  when I found out they outsourced their tech support to Canada.

So I pay more for these services.  I hope to make a small dent by example and feel less hypocritical when I go to sleep at night.