Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 05:17:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NJ vs us again.

Started by jolawanda, Oct 16, 2006, 06:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolawanda

i swear I should change my name to too tired to do math for the freakin state of NJ.........

case NJ
we live NV

Soc, how do we file w/ the judge to recognize our figures and rule with prejudice? is it a notice of motion? do we have to notify the X?

If the tryintobe a govament worker fow the state of NJ says there are now the lovely arreages of 769.00 from May to end of Aug.....how can that be since the judge ruled the change of CS backdated to 5/31?He ruled for a lower amount.... He ruled that and they were garnishing Mr. Jola above and beyond the ruling.............gawd I am so sick of this................yeah, the arm freakin pit of america........... LOL

How do we file w/ the judge? notice of enforcement? notice of what would it be called? We can't afford a CPA to deal w/ this, it's a matter of principal now and we can prove by pay stubs, etc their errors....

Oh, and Mr. Jola just today got a copy of the garnishment from HR and there isn't even a childs name of the order, just blank...is there anything we can do about that?

sigh
just very tired over this damn state of fucked up ya know?

can't they do math? all retorical of course...
thanks again soc

socrateaser

You would file a motion for "recalculation of child support obligation" on grounds that the state has incorrectly caculated your obligation, and attach a declaration with a summary of your calculations and a copy of all supporting evidence of payment.

You would serve the state collection unit and the other party.

Before doing so, I would work through all the numbers and then submit them to the state with a letter telling them that in your opinion you owe nothing, and that unless they correct their records or demonstrate to you that your calculations are incorrect within 30 days, that you will file a motion in court to have your support obligation declared satisfied in full.