Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 11:49:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Video

Started by crayiii, Jun 10, 2005, 02:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crayiii

I have been relying on this site for many months for help, support, inspiration, legal guidance, etc.

I have a short 800k video of my son and I being reunited after almost a year that I would like to share with this group to show the results of all the help I received.  

Does anyone have someplace that could host the file?

Brent

Try //www.dumpanimage.com

Up to 3M per file, no bandwidth restrictions.

crayiii

http://video.freevideoblog.com/Player.aspx?fileid=B30C2C3B-D9A7-491C-8A91-89CB3513EFE6

Sherry1

saga.. I am so glad you got to see your little boy finally and the reunion looked so sweet.

Congrats!

Luving StepMom

I haven't been on this board much so I don't know your story, but I had tears in my eyes watching that video. Thank you for sharing it with us, and I'm so happy for you!

crayiii

I had tears in my eyes the whole weekend!!!

kitten

sheerdark

Thank you so much for sharing this precious video with this forum.  I watched it and had tears in my eyes watching that wonderfully deserved reunion.  I haven't followed your story, as I am new to this forum.  However, I could tell by the video that the two of you had missed each other very much.  

It is horrible to see what some people will do to their children to get revenge on another person.  I am sorry you had to suffer such a long period without your child, but I pray that you will spend much more time together from this point forward.  Good Luck.