Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 06:26:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Friend needs help

Started by msme, Jul 29, 2004, 08:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

I have heard that a lot of the search sites are really a rip off. Does anyone know which ones can produce good info?

I have a friend who has been avoiding his step daughter for over 30 years. She is very angry because when he & her mother split up, her mother kept her & let him take their children.

She has sworn to kill his kids because she wants him to suffer the way she feels she did with her mother who was abusive. His kids are adults, now. He got word today that she contacted his family & let them know that she knows where he is.

Her mother, who has since passed away, was mentally ill, & her daughter appears to be as well, so her threats must be considered serious.

He wants to alert the local police but needs more than her name & age. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

MixedBag

msme

Thanks for the reply. You have one too.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

SadStepMom

http://www.melissadata.com//cgi-bin/peoplefinder.asp

This one is pretty good if you kind of have an idea where someone has been.  When you click on a name, it will show how many addresses it has for that person and the city/state.  So if you have an idea of where they have been, then you can be pretty sure that the person you are looking up info on, is the correct person.

The only thing I didn't really care for is that they don't include dates on the addresses, so you might not be able to figure out which is the current one.

On a side note, I had purchased their public filings search on BM, I know there is a civil suit she had, but it didn't return that suit.  (there were suits that showed up for other women of the same name) I wrote them and aid that if they had put the city with the case listings, I would have been able to tell that it wasn't the person I was looking for,  they promptly refunded my money.