Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:28:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Question regarding legal fees in ref to a visitation battle.

Started by mad_as_hell, Nov 22, 2004, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

First I'm stunned how many of our DH's ex's have these characteristics.

Dh's ex meets 8 of the 9 criteria for BPD borderline personality disorder.

Be careful in reading the criteria and make sure they do apply, but you can find them at

//www.BPDCentral.com

Being hateful and cruel in private and perfectly normal in public is a big clue to BPD.

When you try to explain to others do they look at you like your the crazy one?  Theres no way this other woman could be like the person you describe?  Another big symptom.

Anyway read a little about and see if the shoe fits.

mad_as_hell

WOW~!
Holy ...  that sounds like her.  I will ask Tom to look over the site too though.  He obviously knows her a lot better and longer than I have so he could be the better judge.

I thought she was just insane.  : )

He told me that the whole reason they even started dating again after high school was that he had an accident and was in the hospital.   She was down the hall at the same time because she tried to commit suicide.  She started hanging around him again and they eventually got back to gether and then had Cassie.  He said that Jenn never received any counseling after that suicide attempt.

Hmmm...

smtotwo

come to a realization and the lightbulbs lites up over their head?   Thats how it was for DH and I when we came across the book
"Stop Walking on Eggshells".

My 13 yr old is addicted to reading and we were in Barnes & Noble waiting for him to find the book he wanted.

I started browsing the self-help section and immediately had DH read the backof the jacket.

We bought it that day.
Amazing she fits 7 of the criteria for sure, maybe even 8.  If they meet 5 its a very probable diagnosis.    I feel sooo BAD for people who's SO's meet all 9!!  What a nightmare!!