Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 10:33:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SCARED SILLY

Started by formykids, Feb 01, 2005, 08:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formykids

Here i sit the night before my temporary orders hearing worried silly,ive got an excellent case for custody but know my fate and that of my children rests in the hands of a small town OHIO magistrate,i just wish it were all over with,the nerves are eating me alive,this crap is affecting my kids too,i try to sooth them that no matter what ill be here for them,(as much as ill be allowed anyway).                                          

My two youngest (8 and 11)are worried theyll be taken from me,my 15 yr old wont even talk to me (brainwashed i abandoned them by his mother).The oldests grades went to hell this semester,two F's and a D on semester exams,(he lives with his mother who works second shift,so theres no structure anymore)hes up til midnight and doesnt do his homework now(nobody to make him)Hes also running with a kid thats tried to commit suicide twice,this wasnt allowed by me or his mother when we were together,but now she lets it happen.Im worried sick hell do something stupid but ive got no control over a child i dont see and that wont speak to me.

As i write this the two littlest ones are in bed here at my home,safe for now,but tomorrow after i drop them at school i head straight to the courthouse for my hearing,we played lots of games tonight,filled out valentines and decorated t-shirts and valentine boxes for a contest their having at school,if they're not with me who'll do this stuff with them,their mother wont get off second shift and the 15 year old treats them terrible because they want to be with dad.

If the courts truly have their best interests in mind they'll be here where they're wanted and loved,not with someone who looks at them and sees dollar signs.I've set up school counselors for the two youngest,documented everything so far,got the best lawyer in town and have some really strong respected witness's as to me being primary caregiver and a good father,but im still scared to death,you see,i need them as much as they need me,they're my life,my hopes and our future.Ipray this wont screw them up to much,if you're the praying type send one up for them that whatever truly is best for them happens,,,thanks for letting me get this off my chest,and a special thanks to those who pray for my kids,,,,,,hopefully ill have good news to report in the next few days

Stepmom0418

Good Luck to you and your children! You are all in my prayers!

MYSONSDAD

Will be waiting for the outcome. Prayers and good thoughts going your way...

"Children learn what they live"