Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 08:05:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Decision Is In:

Started by Stepmom0418, Mar 17, 2005, 02:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stepmom0418

Thank you for your kind words and prayers!

MyAngels4

5 more days? Was he sick? Did the teacher know if he was sick, or if it was just the BM's fault?
I know I had both my boys home last month with fevers, 3 days each, and I had to take them to the Dr. for excuses, otherwise I would be having the school after me , if they miss a certain number of days.
Does his school have a social worker that moniters absenses? I know they do here in DSM. Do you have a copy of that school boards policy's?

Here if you have too many unexcused absenses they send you a letter, stating that you can go before the court, if not corrected. I got one last year, as I forgot to turn in the Dr. excuses, and my 2 youngest had missed 11 days total for the year. The SW said it was a mistake, as they knew I had the notes, but the computer generated the letters anyway.

MyAngels4

lucky

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/rp-03-76.pdf

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

onedaddy

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, with the baby and all time is tight.
 I'm so glad this is allover for you.  It seems like you certainly won in some ways. A very strict parenting plan will either force her to be a normal human being or make your contempt charges alot easier to bring forward.

Please don't go anywhere.  It is those who can give us their hindsight that make this site so very helpful.

Stepmom0418

You are right .........now we just get to seee of BM will actually follow the CO........and actually tonight is the first real test!! Dh is to have SS on Spring Break and Easter this year. We sent her a letter certified return reciept and so far havent heard anything from BM about it. We told her that we would be picking SS up tonight as tomorrow is the first day of his spring break and Easter is Sunday.

Hopefully she will follow the Co but we arent convinced she will because last weekend she was complaining that we get 2 weekends in a row when actually we get 3 weekends in a row.

Well I will tell you that I am not going anywhere but I wont be able to post as much because I have started a new job and it has been keeping me busy. But I will still pop in and try and help as much as I can because I love this site!

Stepmom0418

Thank You Lucky for posting this site for me! It looks like BM will have to reimburse DH and I at the rate of 37.5 cents per mile. It sure will help if it ever comes to this.

tmb8076

I an new here, so I don't know your story, but I am happy for you that you were given something you can live with for now.

If she hangs herself with the new spelled out order, it will be better for you...and if she abides by everything, then your life will be a lot easier too...so I think it is a win-win situation for you all round!!  :-)

Good luck and I hope you stick around to help those of us going through the process but not quite at the end yet!! ;-)

Stepmom0418

I will remain an active part of the Sparc community!! I love everyone here too much to leave! And I enjoy helping others.

Last Night was the "test!" BM was supposed to meet us at the station in X town, well she didnt show! So she is in contempt once again.

Is she ever going to learn?? Is the madness ever going to stop?