Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 02:58:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I think mom FINALLY has a job. (help)

Started by superdad01, Jul 15, 2008, 08:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superdad01

OK guys I was wondering if their was an easy way to go about this. My daughter tells me that her mom has a job. I'm guessing as a RN because that is what she is qualified to do. When I picked her up yesterday mom was not there (Ignoring first right of refusal which is another thread alltogther).

Anyways odviously this affects my childsupport greatly. She is imputed at minimum wage. She should be going to $20+/hr I don't think that FOC would give me any info regarding her income or job status. I am sure if the situation were reversed they would find out if I had a higher paying job.

Is their a penalty if mom or dad don't tell FOC of a new job. Or would the info automatically pop-up when they look into their sysytem?

I'm not trying to suponea her to find out if she has a job or not. I know I can't have her imputed and a nurse wage until she actually has a nursing job.

Any help would be appreciated. I am just trying to save myself some aggrivation of dealing with the FOC if I don't have too.

ocean

I would give it a few weeks....call your CS office and see if they will tell you where her job is....then file for modification. I never dealt with FOC so not too sure if they will do anything if you do not initiate it.

superdad01

I  found some info regarding a federal database that employers have to register you with if they hire. This system is one of the ways they find fathers to pay support. Why can't they do it for mothers too?