Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 01:34:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SPARC Welcomes Maury Beaulier!

Started by SPARC Admin, Jul 30, 2004, 07:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPARC Admin

SPARC is both proud, and honored to present Maury Beaulier as the Moderator for the Custody Issues message board. Maury is a family law attorney and the author of numerous articles on divorce and custody issues,

Maury D. Beaulier has also been recognized by the International Who's Who of Professionals (1996), Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine (February, 1999) and more recently featured in Lawyers Weekly USA (March, 2000).

A Qualified Mediator, Maury formed "Action Mediation" in 1996 to help clients resolve disputes through mediation. Maury describes the law firm approach as "client oriented" and "dedicated to personal attention and service for each individual and organization."

Maury will be posting here as "Lawmoe".

Welcome to SPARC Maury!  
[URL=http://deltabravo.net]http://deltabravo.net[/URL]

Stepmom0418

hisliltulip

Peanutsdad

Welcome aboard,,, no pun intended.

wendl

Welcome to Sparc, we always like new faces, and your imput should be beneficial to everyone.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Lawmoe

Thanks.   Happy to be here.

Bolivar OH

I didn't realize their was an official post to welcome Lawmoe.

So let me re-Post  --  "Welcome Lawmoe". :)

For those who are not familiar with Lawmoe posts, let me say you are in for a very pleasant surprise.  You will find your self clicking on all his posts.  

And besides being intellectually astute in Family Law he has Great sense of humor!!!!!

Kitty C.

Those idiots over at DD don't know what they'll be missing.   But then again, since they're idiots, who cares?  SPARC got the better end of that deal!  Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Bolivar OH

Be nice.  You know the playground rules Kitty C..  No hitting, biting, spitting & name calling.  Do not grab a toy from playmates.  Say "Thank you" and "Please".

LOL - Of course I don't follow the rules myself so I guess I am a hypocrite for saying that. :-)

Kitty C.

Yup, DH always has to tell me EVERY morning not to let the other kids steal my milk money and to play nice with the other kids at recess!  )(
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......