Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 05:41:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SPARC Welcomes Maury Beaulier!

Started by SPARC Admin, Jul 30, 2004, 07:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar OH

Aaaaahhhhhhh memories of recess brings a smile to my face :-)

I ask my 4 year old son what he would like to do? And he says "play"

Everything is new and fresh to him.  Every moment is a joy (wellllll almost every moment.)

Get this.... he LOVES to swim.  I mean LOVES the water.  However if the water is "BATH water" he puts up a kicking and screaming fight.  After he is in the tub he has a great time.  I have one of those double sized bath tubs with the jets in it.   If you want and an exciting evening put bubble bath in a tub and turn on the jets and you get bubbles 4 feet high.  I know.  

The down side to all this my son got scared because the bubbles covered the whole place so now he won't let me turn on the jets.  It's just as well,,, it took me forever to clean up the bubble mess. :-)

Being a parent one learns new things. ;-)

Kitty C.

Those idiots over at DD don't know what they'll be missing.   But then again, since they're idiots, who cares?  SPARC got the better end of that deal!  Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Bolivar OH

Be nice.  You know the playground rules Kitty C..  No hitting, biting, spitting & name calling.  Do not grab a toy from playmates.  Say "Thank you" and "Please".

LOL - Of course I don't follow the rules myself so I guess I am a hypocrite for saying that. :-)

Kitty C.

Yup, DH always has to tell me EVERY morning not to let the other kids steal my milk money and to play nice with the other kids at recess!  )(
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Bolivar OH

Aaaaahhhhhhh memories of recess brings a smile to my face :-)

I ask my 4 year old son what he would like to do? And he says "play"

Everything is new and fresh to him.  Every moment is a joy (wellllll almost every moment.)

Get this.... he LOVES to swim.  I mean LOVES the water.  However if the water is "BATH water" he puts up a kicking and screaming fight.  After he is in the tub he has a great time.  I have one of those double sized bath tubs with the jets in it.   If you want and an exciting evening put bubble bath in a tub and turn on the jets and you get bubbles 4 feet high.  I know.  

The down side to all this my son got scared because the bubbles covered the whole place so now he won't let me turn on the jets.  It's just as well,,, it took me forever to clean up the bubble mess. :-)

Being a parent one learns new things. ;-)