Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 12:21:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Confused about time to put SD on plane

Started by Ref, May 26, 2005, 05:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

Hey Soc,

DH just got this crappy standard parenting plan and we can not, for the life of us, figure out what time he can put SD on a plane to see us this summer. I have attached a link to the standard plan. He does have a couple of miodifications but none speak of timing. He does get SD 15 days from the last day of school to 7 days prior to school resuming.

http://www.stephentholman.com/CM/OnlineForms/SharedParental.pdf

Could you help clarify?

Thanks for your help
REF

socrateaser

>Could you help clarify?

It's not specified, but everything in the standard plan is based on either 6pm or 9am transfers. I'd just choose an itinerary that puts the child on the plane at 6pm of day 14 after school ends, and returns the child at 6pm of the 8th day prior to school beginning. Then let the other parent complain about it.

Ref

there are no flights that an uaccompanied minor can take that come in that late. I was hoping that the "1 hour after school" might apply. her school gets out @ 3 and there is a 4:15 flight we could get her on.

Do you think that is possible?

Ref

socrateaser

>there are no flights that an uaccompanied minor can take that
>come in that late. I was hoping that the "1 hour after school"
>might apply. her school gets out @ 3 and there is a 4:15
>flight we could get her on.
>
> Do you think that is possible?

No court would find that you had acted unreasonable, but no court will find the other parent in contempt if they wanted to wait until the next morning.  I suggest that you make things easy on yourself, avoid an argument and schedule a flight early on day 15.