Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 11:12:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

To all my friends................

Started by Kitty C., Dec 22, 2004, 01:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

I can't come here as often as I used to, but I wanted to let you all know that you are on my mind, in my heart, and in my prayers always!

My Christmas holiday starts tomorrow, so I will be totally out of touch until next week.  I want to wish you all and your families a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year.  May this next year be the best yet for ALL of our children!

:-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

I hope things are going good for you.  Have a merry Christmas and a great New Year!

Stepmom0418

Kitty,

Merry Christmas and have a safe and happy New year!

Things here are all about the same. PBFH is back to the same old crap of denying visits and letting SS miss school again. He has missed 7 or 8 days in the past month. We are supposed to get SS for the day on the 24th but we got a feeling she is going to pull something as she always does just before our holiday visit. But I am sure that all of this is going to bite her a** since court is coming up very soon! (Feb)

How has the job hunt been going??

Bolivar

I was wondering what happen to you.

Merry Christmas to you and the family.

MYSONSDAD

Miss your posts and enthusiasm here, Kitty. Get back when you can.

I wish and pray that all of us here have time with our children this Christmas. If even for a few hours.

I am denied my son yet another Christmas. He will be with me in spirit. That is one thing she can not control, the love in my heart and the bond we share. Our family unit will wait for Christmas until he can be present and we will share the memories.

She will not control everything....

"Children learn what they live"

Bolivar

I'm sorry to hear that MYSONSDAD. :-(

I saw your post a couple of hours ago and have been trying to come up with something to say that will ease the pain.  I am unable to think of anything.

If you happen to be in the Bolivar, OH area for X-mas you are more than welcome to join us.  This is the FIRST time I will be having Christmas on Christmas day with my son.

lol - Your in Texas right?  That's a long car ride.  We have snow so if you decide to make the trip bring your winter jacket and boots.  We will be sledding. Hehahehahehaheha   heeee heeeee.........

Merry Christmas ho ho ho ho

MYSONSDAD

You just warmed my heart, just knowing someone cares.

I am okay, Christmas is about love, caring, and sharing. It is the spirit.
Whether I spend the day with my son, or celebrate next week. It will still be Christmas. And we will share the memories even if we have to wait. My family wants to wait. He is an important member and it would not be Christmas without him.

The first year she denied me, we celebrated January 29th. All decorations stayed up and we did everything just as if it were Dec. 25th.

Only thing the PBFH is giving, is denial and she WILL BURN BIG FOR THIS ONE. I truly am okay. Have learned patience and how to choose my battles. The armor goes on after the holidays. "Good things come to those who wait"

I am Illinois and freezing my buns off.

You enjoy every precious moments. And have the most wonderful Christmas of your life and your sons. Memories can not be taken, spirit can not be taken and love can not be controlled by another.

Happy Holidays! AND MAY THE NEW YEAR KICK ASS!!!

"Children learn what they live"

Bolivar

speaking of ass, this was sent to me.

Ho Ho Ho!      

Life is all about ass;
  we're either covering it,
  laughing it off,
  kicking it,
  kissing it,
  busting it,
  trying to get a piece of it,
  or behaving like one ....

Merry Christmas

kitten

Have fun, Kitty!  

Hey, MSD...How does Galt, CA sound?  I'm sure it's much warmer here!

:7

PS: Where the H*LL is GALT?

wendl

Well dh and I will be alone this year as well, I sent my son to his dads parents for a week so he could spend time with his dads family, his dad didn't want him all week so allowed him to stay with his parents, then dad will show up on xmas day to spend time with out son.

This is the 1st xmas in 12yrs that I have not had my son (usually his dads family and I split the day, they wouuld come pick him up at like 8:30am, his dad usually showed up at his parents house in the mid afternoon to see our son)

My stepkids will be with their mom this xmas as since dh isn't working we cannot afford to see them this year, dh sent them their xmas gift earlier this week.

Mysonsdad, you are correct its about the love, caring and spirit, nothing else, we will be celebrating xmas with my son when he returns on the 30th.

May everyone have a great holiday and remember that your children may not physically be with you but they are always with you in your heart.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**