Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 06:29:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

new excuse for dening phone visitation

Started by onedaddy, Dec 02, 2004, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onedaddy

DH and BM went for hair follicle drug testing a few months ago when she accused DH of doing drugs.  He oddly enough has never experimetned with anything in his entire life.  
I believe she has occassionally smoked pot and even experiments here and there with SF but nothing more.
The $5,000 went to the closing on a house she bought with SF in February 2003 some 67 miles from DH. She coold not afford the closing costs but she was given a $125,000 seetlement in August of 2002, just 6 months prior.  We started recieving calls from her creditors on Nov '02 that she at that time had a $25,000 credit card debt and she reniged (sp?) on payments she was to make DH as part of the divorce, where she was later found in contempt.
In September 2003 DH and SF decided they could no longer afford this house and unilaterally moved the kids to their 6th school district even farther away from every family member.
In a year she has been through 4-5 cars. Each time she has moved she hired painters and bought all new carpeting and new appliances, even when they rented.  She is always in the new clothes.  She constantly changes her phone numbers to avoid her creditors as her mother always did and transferred the deed to her home under her mother-in-laws name. She has never worked and feels a sense of entitlement.

We were in court yesterday, it started out great and we haven't even gotten to introduce the good stuff like this loan yet. Check out my post in Custody.

StPaulieGirl

I could swear that she has a drug problem, but as you pointed out, it is learned behavior from her family regarding financial irresponsibility.

Her impulse control is nil.  Your husband must have gone through a living hell being with her.