Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 07:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

getting phone records

Started by ksswthrt74, Dec 29, 2003, 07:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksswthrt74

Dear Soc,
  My mom and I both tried to call my X on the 23rd and 24th of Dec to talk to my girls.  We were not able to get through. On my phone it would say circuits are all busy(as I have a cell phone,but was able to call other people and get through ok), when my Mom called she was told to check her number and try again.  My SO also tried to call them from his work, and all he got was a busy signal.  I called the phone company to see if there was any trouble on the line, and it said that the phone # was no longer in use.  I have all of this recorded.
  The last time I spoke with my X was on Sunday December 14th. So sometime between the 14th and the 23rd they had their number changed and didn't tell me about it.  
  X had the girls call me on Christmas Eve. They left me a msg as my cell phone doesn't work at my mom's house. Then X calls to let me know that they have changed their #.  

I want to know, since we are in a custody fight right now, and I seriously believe that it was more  than 7 days since the phone # was changed, so I request their phone records to show in court what he did was wrong, by not letting me have a way to get in contact with the girls?

I am the NCP and he right now, is the CP.

I would greatly appreciate it.

socrateaser

You can get all of the phone records by a request for production.