Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 06:17:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

court date

Started by BobbyLee, Jan 08, 2005, 08:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbyLee

I just want to say thank you to anyone who replied to my previous messages and to this web site.  I am going to court on Monday and am very optimistic that visitation is going to be changed. The law guardian requested this meeting because of the things that I brought to his attention such as the mother's repeated attempts at alienation and her unwillingness to cooperate despite my frequent attempts. I realize that I may again be very disapointed, but for my son's sake I have to believe there will be a good outcome...4 days a month together just isn't enough. Your support is so appreciated!

wendl

Prayers for Monday, let us know what happens.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

BobbyLee

Thank you for your prayers. Not much happened..the judge refused to change anything because it was a preliminary hearing. But, a week later the mother agreed to every other week--I think her lawyer highly recommended it. We are still going to court and I will request to be the custodial parent (or whatever it is called), as her decsion making is so bad, and she is so unstable. Just completed my first full week with my son since this summer and it was great!

wendl

That is great I am glad you are enjoying your time.
Good luck

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**