Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 06:55:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone know what a NO KNOCK warrant from Child Protective....

Started by Droogle, Jan 11, 2007, 08:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Droogle

Services is and why they would go to court for one?????  I am in NY.  They also served the child's father to take custody when the time comes.  

I have never heard of this before.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.
I've lost my mind.  I think my kids have it.

notnew

Go to Dear Socrateaser forum and ask him. Make sure to read and follow the guidelines or he won't answer.

I don't know it almost sounds like they are getting authorization to barge in unannounced.

What in the heck is going on?

Droogle

is that an ex friend (aka SlimeBall) of ours sexual molested my SD... Charges have been brought and he has been arrainged.  Waiting on DA because the date that SD gave the sex abuse unit was wrong and he can prove he wasn't in our house or around her during the time stated.  This all came out because his girlfriends daughter reported him for abusing her too.

Since they happen in 2 different towns they are 2 seperate cases at this point.  

The GF is still seeing him and doesn't back her daughter in anyway.  There are 7 people, 3 dogs, ferrets, a bird, a rabbit and numerous cats living in a 3/4 bedroom house owned by GF and slime ball with her ex FIL holding the mortage.  GF told the police, her attny, CPS, and someone else that her daughter told her about the abuse but she did nothing about it.

The child is 13, severe asthma, migraines, and a seizure disorder.  CPS has been involved since she told her DARE officer of the abuse at school because mom did nothing about it.  

It is a bad situation all the way around for this child.  She has no support or backing in her home about the abuse she suffered.  Her mother is backing the abuser.  Her sister and Bio Dad are trying to help but the mother blocks all attempts.  the Dad has stayed away to make the kids lives easier but mom made up all kinds of lies about him and they are unraveling now too.

As for SlimeBall he is suspended from the post office without pay where he was a city letter carrier.  He was thrown out of the local fire company and ambulance corp where he volunteered.  Has 2 cases pending if not more.  

Hope this helps clear it up for you.

notnew

Well, it clears things up, but it doesn't tell me exactly what you are looking for.

I would suggest calling a local police department and asking what a no knock warrant means. Is this the warrant out for the charges from your SD's case or the GF's BD case?

I don't mean to sound callous, I can understand how upsetting this is to everyone involved. I mean, if it were one of my kids, grandkids, someone would not be living anymore.  Point blank - no bones about it. However, why are you asking this question?

On the outside, it sounds like a warrant where they don't have to knock and announce themselves. Search it on the net and see what you come up with.

Slimeball needs a death sentence. I highly support all legislation that makes these offenses punishable by death. Castration is the next best thing.

I"m sorry your family is going through this.

mistoffolees

Do a search on Google. It appears that a No Knock Warrant allows the police to walk into your house without knocking.

If I were you, I'd see an attorney immediately and ask Socrateaser for advice.

Droogle

I was asking because I had never heard of CPS being able to do this before.  It goes against everything we are told when false allegations are made against us.  

Apparently as of this month NY has a new law that gives CPS the right to petetion the court for the right to walk into your house if you are under investigation and withholding access of Child/ren, residence and a few other things.  

I was also asking because we are good friends with GF oldest BD boyfriend and he was asking about what it meant for their child to be in that house.  We told him not to let her go there even though it is her grandmother, great grandmother and aunts and uncle.  They live almost across the street from each other.  

As for Slime Ball.  I agree with everything you said.  We have decided that he isn't worth losing our lives over.  Now if someone were to take him out we wouldn't get upset.  

Thanks for the help.

Droogle

I guess when I looked the other day that the new updated law hadn't been listed yet.  

Our attny hadn't heard of it either.  CPS isn't investigating us it is the girlfriend of the slimeball that they are after.  

Apparently she is blocking access to the child and home.  Probably at her attny's advice but then they need to talk to the attny.  She needs some serious help.  She is 45.  He is 34.  Her oldest child is 21 with a child of her own.  

mistoffolees

But if you're the one being served with the warrant, I would still suggest that you contact an attorney. I can't imagine why you'd be getting a warrant if the person is no longer there. You want to make sure that you don't get dragged into something that's not your problem.

Droogle

It was the mother of the other girl that was molested by this man.  SHe is still seeing him and told many people including CPS and the police that she knew about the abuse and didn't think it was a big deal.  Her and this guy own the house together.  I think they want to make sure that he isn't there and the house is clean and animal smell and stuff free.

IT is a bad situation all the way around.  Thanks for the help.

mistoffolees

I guess I assumed from your original post that you were the ones being served.

Sounds like a wierd situation. Good luck.