Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 07:19:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what should I do, need help , I want my kids,

Started by Great Father1, Jul 26, 2009, 11:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great Father1

I have been married for ten years, I have two great kids girl 8 son 4, my wife is a very angery person very short temper and very abusive to me and the kids, physicaly to me and emotionally to the children. she has had anger issues all here life her parents will state that and have said many times that dont know why I have stayed with her.. I dont know how much longer I can the only reason is my children I am all they have she will not bathe them, do the dishes , tuck them in , play with them , ect... she expects them to be quiet and stay either out side or in the other room, . I am so scared to do anything for the sake of looseing my children I want sole physical custody. but how I dont know what to do please help.

snowrose

What to do?  I guess what you have to do is make a decision - are you and your children better off with your wife or not?  From what you've said, it sounds like you're thinking you/they're not better off with her.  So if you're looking at divorcing your wife, it's time to start consulting with an attorney and putting your ducks in line.

Start thinking ahead as to what you'll need to do quickly if you decide to leave her.  Things like putting your credit cards in your name only.  Opening a new bank account and getting your paycheck put into your new account.  Closing any lines of credit that you share with your wife.  And of course finding a new place to live.