Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 06:19:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Texas woman charged with leaving son home alone for months

Started by Brent, Aug 20, 2004, 11:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAT

We had one out here in VA who left her few week old baby on someone's driveway. CPS & I quote "After getting her the proper housing & assistance (welfare, gee thanks!) we decided to reunite the infant with his mother". WTF? She had a job, she was in the Navy. She is capable of work & going to jail! Was it NOT a crime?? Guess the Navy kicked her out so geee lets put her on the rolls where she will probably accomplish nothing more then pumping out more kids she doesn't have the mindset to care for. Maybe she'll leave them all in the river next time. If this was man, he'd be in jail with no hope of ever seeing that baby again!!!! Following the story there was never ANY mention of the father even after e-mailing the reporter.
This really, really tanks my token! GRRR..
Thanks for letting me know Next.
:(
KAT

hagatha

>
>"She never went a day without seeing him," he said. "She would
>take food over there every day. She's always been very
>attentive to the boy."
>
>>
>When police arrived at the Panhandle home, they found garbage
>heaped in the kitchen and pet feces, urine and vomit on beds,
>furniture and the floor. Animal control officers removed
>several cats, a Chihuahua and a turtle

They claim she was there everyday, but from the police statement in the second paragraph, doesn't it seem loke she never entered the house.

What is really horrific is if she was going in the houe "every day" as her attorney claims, wouldn't she have cleaned the shit, piss, and puke????

I think she should be forced to live in similar conditions. A place where there is shit, piss, and puke on Her bed!!!!!!

The Witch