Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 03:33:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

It finally happen!!! I'm now a full time Daddy, again!!!!

Started by grazer, Apr 07, 2004, 04:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmaoftwo

This is WONDERFUL news!!!  I'm so happy for you and your kids!!!!!!!

oneandonly

So happy for your family!!!!

thairagain

Grazer!!!!!  I am sooo very happy for you AND your kids!  Jan had told me about the good news when I was in chat tonight, but I just had to come and read your post!

I was so overwhelmed w/ emotion that I have begun bawling! lol  I have prayed for you and your children so many times over the years; you just don't know!

I can't even describe how happy I am for you any your children!  Keep us updated on the transition.......you are going to be a wonderful full time daddy, grazer....I just know it....

CONGRATULATIONS!

thair

gmaoftwo

This is WONDERFUL news!!!  I'm so happy for you and your kids!!!!!!!

oneandonly

So happy for your family!!!!

thairagain

Grazer!!!!!  I am sooo very happy for you AND your kids!  Jan had told me about the good news when I was in chat tonight, but I just had to come and read your post!

I was so overwhelmed w/ emotion that I have begun bawling! lol  I have prayed for you and your children so many times over the years; you just don't know!

I can't even describe how happy I am for you any your children!  Keep us updated on the transition.......you are going to be a wonderful full time daddy, grazer....I just know it....

CONGRATULATIONS!

thair

sweetnsad

I don't know you or know your situation, but I am truely happy for you...another victory for all dads...a ray of hope for dads who have lost hope....God Bless you and your family.:-)

MYSONSDAD

I do not know you, but am so happy for your family! The children WIN!
CONGRATS and ENJOY!

"Children learn what they live"

hisliltulip

Just Love Those Kids!  The switch to "Full-Time" Daddy will pan out on it's own!

MrR

Congratulations Dad, you deserve a victory! Your son and daughter are the fortunate ones.

BTW...you have never been viewed as anything less than a full time parent.

-R