Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 07:36:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

better late then never

Started by MYSONSDAD, Dec 24, 2004, 06:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

Well, 12 hours later, I got him....Our first Christmas

About damned time!!

"Children learn what they live"

Stepmom0418

CONGRATS!!!!!! Enjoy your little one and Merry Christmas!!!! But I have to ask........What happened and how did you get him?? Please tell us!

wendl

at least you have him enjoy your christimas together.
 Have a great one.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

joni

MSD...wishing you and your son much love and happiness together.  I hope that this is the start of better things to come for you.  What joy to be able to share your first Christmas ever with your 3 y.o. son!  Make it the best ever!

Hawkeye

That's the best Christmas "present" anyone could ask for!!! Congrats!!!

I bet she had a hot, last minute date - LOL They get so transparent after a while.

At least my PBFH had our son call me this afternoon... only 'after' I called her and asked her to have him call me. She has my phone number blocked on caller ID, contrary to court order, so I have to call her cell phone, which happens to be long distance. What a bunch of hooey. Phone cards work too, since there's no caller ID on them. heheh...

"Our" Christmas will be next week, after all it's really 'just another day', so to speak.

StPaulieGirl

I'm sure that your Christmas this year is awesome :-)

msme

Enjoy it to the max. Here's wishing you & your DS many many more happy times together.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

kitten

MYSONSDAD

Best Christmas of my life. Words can not describe...

I owe it all to the support and encouragement I receive here. On board and off, many have shared, encouraged, inspired, endured and given me the courage to press forward. There are several who have been very supportive off board. Especially one, who is always there to keep me on track. I am determined to keep fighting on until the end result and then I will fight some more. Determined to be the father my son deserves, needs and wants. And I need and want him.

Don't know exactly how this came about. I guess, calling her bluff, moving forward with a different angle. And as someone else put it, she is running scared now, is trying to undo her past mistakes.

Many very difficult challenges are sitting on my doorstep. We all know how damaging PAS truly is. The biggest challenge I have ever faced.  

So the bottom line, I owe this wonderful, fantastic Christmas to all of you. We are all struggling with different battles, and fighting toward the same result. NCP's DO matter, the family units, do matter, working toward shared parenting has to continue and we CAN do it, one step at a time.   EVERYDAY...

StPaulieGirl

So what did you and your son do for Christmas?  I'm hoping there are many, many more fantastic Christmases for you and your son.