Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 05:46:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Here's a freaky one for ya!

Started by MixedBag, May 31, 2008, 01:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedBag

I had to cancel a credit card today and get a new number.

They had me answer a few security questions.

One was:

What month was Camilla G born in?

Now -- who wants to guess the significance of THAT question?

yes, scroll.....

Camilla G is EX#2's Girlfriend/fake-wife!

And G is her married name from her first husband -- she actually goes by Camilla J -- to fake the marriage, and her maiden name is a completely different one.

I flipped out.

Yes, I did.

I said WHERE did you come up with these questions and HOW come you're asking me questions about my second EX-husband's Girlfriend???

She said they were computer generated and that their company does not generate them.

I said well the answer is May -- good thing I'm a nosey busybody, otherwise, HOW am I supposed to know?

Something similar happened before -- I got asked "At which address has EX#1 owned property?" -- only they used his first name and last name. I said "That's my EX-husband from 18 years ago, and the answer is none of the above, but you probably have A as right -- but that's a military base housing address and he didn't OWN the property." She said "You're right and I have no idea how this happens."

So.....I guess we are forever linked.....and thank goodness I have "too much free time on my hands" and have researched Camilla beyond first and last name.

I sure as he!! hope she hasn't tried anything underhanded considering I was cancelling my credit card.

Kitty C.

You have got to be kidding!  But with all you've been through, MB, somehow I'm not surprised!  :-)

But it's a scary thought that you still have to watch over your shoulder even after all these years.  Doesn't even give you a chance to lower your guard.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

treici

Methinks it is time to pull all three credit reports and do a very thorough check of what is there!