Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 12:15:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Florida - New York Visitation ---HELP!!!

Started by mdiack, Apr 12, 2004, 04:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdiack

I live in NY and my kids live in Florida. There is no custody order, nor any court order at that. My ex recently came to NY and refused to let me see my kids. What can I do? I can't afford an attorney, and Florida legal aid says that I have to live down there. ANy suggestions? Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

wendl

you really need to file for visitation so you have some rights as a parent, she can deny you without a court order.

You need to file a motion for visitation/parenting plan for long distance etc.

You can do this without an atty if you read up on the laws, read what you can on this site

Kitty C.

First of all, you need to include caps, punctuation, and break it up into paragraphs, because it's very hard to read otherwise.

You should also post this by itself, instead of a response to someone else's post.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

josephruiz

listen i dont need a school teacher  to correct my spellings. and for your information i must of posted this message on the wrong reply. and from what i see your probly a lonely woman who dont even know what it is to be a parent.do me a favor and dont reply BACK! and get a life

Kitty C.

Civility will also go a LONG ways to getting any advice, I might add.

I'm not the only one who has asked new posters to edit, I just happened to be the first one here.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

josephruiz

hey listen im sorry. i was just looking for advise thats all im leaving to the military in october and just wanted advise on my daughter and what actions should be taken against the mother thats all. who knows if i'll ever come back from war...sorry   no need to reply