Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 06:04:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SPARC Card

Started by Imom, Nov 13, 2004, 03:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imom

I was wondering if anyone are using this or have used it. I would like to know if you can change the preffered numbers at anytime. We would like to send one with ss when he goes with mom, but want to be able to change the preferred number to an unknown one once ss returns so she can not use it to call here. SS is only nine so she will take it from him, yes she will let him use it  to call dh, but will not let him control it plus she will not return it.

Brent

>I was wondering if anyone are using this or have used it. I
>would like to know if you can change the preffered numbers at
>anytime.

As I understand it, yes, you can. I think they have a web site where you can control the card usage, set the numbers, recharge it, etc.

lucky

Yes, you can change the preferred numbers anytime that you want.  There is a website that you manage the card's details.

We got one for my osd when she was in drug treatment because we weren't willing to pay for her to talk to her mom or her boyfriend, I later used the same one for my dd -- in part because I could track when, how long and who she called.  Also WHERE she called from.  It was pretty slick.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers