Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 12:23:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Question on dirty attorneys

Started by T0052SC, Dec 23, 2004, 05:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T0052SC

My attorney has just contacted me because he has found that my STBX attorney has broken two to three major rules of conduct in the state bar.  He is going to file a misconduct against him and since the STBX attorney has done this also to the court my attorney is making a recomendation to the court they file against him too.

If it is found that the STBX attorney has broken these rules of conduct how will this play out in my custody case?  

Lawmoe

It depends on whether the issue affect the case and whether it affects admissible evidence. unlikely

flewwellin

it may have to be heard again??  but truthfully i don't know.  good question i'll be coming back to read the responses on this question that's for sure!

T0052SC

The misconduct is involving my case.  On the objection to the reduction in child support the STBX attorney had made 4 flat out lies about the court order, financial affidavit, and the GAL report.  I didn't know how this will affect things when we go into court or the courts opinion of the STBX attorney's truth.