Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 05:59:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I finally have made contact with BM

Started by sarasdaddy2k2, Jan 21, 2004, 05:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarasdaddy2k2

Hi, some of you know me bacause I have been trying to find my daughter for about 1 1/2 years, Sara.  I finally made contact with my daughter's BM, and she let me see Sara, via her webcam.  It's not much, but at least it's a start.  More later ....

MKx2

OMG - How absolutely WONDERFUL for you!

I know your heart is still hurting and this almost seems worse in a way - you can see her but you can't hold her.  But the fact that you've made contact and have seen your baby girl is SUCH a big step.

Keep us posted on what's happening -- do you have her physical address and such?  

Ya know, the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step - you've done that now.  There are a lot of steps yet, but darn it none of them could even be thought about taking until you made contact.

The journey has started - you and your precious little girl will be in my prayers.

Be well and go safely.

sweetnsad

That IS a start, but it must just break your heart, not knowing where she is...that's a long time not seeing your daughter...I feel for you...keep us updated...God Bless.

1angrystepmom

I remeber the look DH had on his face when we finally found his daughter...  It was a combination, of relief, uncertainty and bliss.  

PLEASE file whatever you must to prevent her from "disappearing" yet again.  BM pulled this same little stunt repeatedly for 13 years!!

Although, I DO hope the two of you can work out something, for Sara!

MANY BLESSINGS for you, and your daughter!!

Amber

NoNicky

Like 1angrystepmom I remember the look on my dh's face when his son was discovered after 6-1/2 years.  I also remember the heartache when she disappeared with him again.  Even though we had a clue as to where he was we couldn't prove it and it really sucked.  I also remember the day he finally got the courts to recognize him as the father of his child and forced his grandparents to admit they had him and were hiding him.  It was such joy to know where he was.  File now!  Make sure you get court ordered visitation that can not be messed with.  It took several more months and no contact because his grandmother didn't want him to see his boy but we finally have visitation.  The joy he gets every week when we pick his son up.  It's a side bonus that it ticks the boy's grandmother off every time we come and that she cringes to hear him get all excited running to give hugs and yelling "Dad!!!!!!"  

NoNicky

oneandonly

Do you know for sure where they are at now?

MYSONSDAD

This is great news. A major step in the right direction.

gmaoftwo

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  This is such wonderful news...finally!  Keep us updated, and you and Sara will be in my prayers.

Indigo Mom

Oh, I'm sooo happy for both you and lil miss Sara!!!!  What a beautiful thing!!!!!!!

Yippeeeeeee!!!!!