Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 11:45:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Custody .. HELP PLZ!!

Started by MadCityMan22, May 11, 2006, 04:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadCityMan22

I just recently had a custody hearing and wife got sole custody and i get 3 hrs supervised visits a week.  Right after that hearing i filed a motion for a new hearing (de novo).  she lied about quite a few things, first she said the baby cried non stop everytime i saw her and i would get frustrated and leave, i have pics on my cell phone of her smiling away and looking happy.. she said i never tried to see the baby AT ALL, i have my wife sending me text messages on my cell phone stating the only way i could see the baby was if i would have sex w/ her .. no lie, its not love or nothing like that, she was blackmailing me , im not even kidding.  i tried all the time to see the baby.  Could someone tell me if this would be enough to prove to the judge that what she has done is wrong and overturn what the previous judge ordered?  I also got a letter from her lawyer stating that "if you proceed with this new hearing and the judge rules in favor of sarah i will seek you pay her legal fees ,a minimum of 800 dollars.Can he do that??? and is the new hearing i filed for my last chance? this 3 hrs a week is a temporary order but still 3 hrs a week supervised is insane. Seen as how she has sole custody she cannot change the last name of my daughter can she??

Any help is very much appreciated .. ty!

MadCityMan22

>I just recently had a custody hearing and wife got sole
>custody and i get 3 hrs supervised visits a week.  Right after
>that hearing i filed a motion for a new hearing (de novo).
>she lied about quite a few things, first she said the baby
>cried non stop everytime i saw her and i would get frustrated
>and leave, i have pics on my cell phone of her smiling away
>and looking happy.. she said i never tried to see the baby AT
>ALL, i have my wife sending me text messages on my cell phone
>stating the only way i could see the baby was if i would have
>sex w/ her .. no lie, its not love or nothing like that, she
>was blackmailing me , im not even kidding.  i tried all the
>time to see the baby.  Could someone tell me if this would be
>enough to prove to the judge that what she has done is wrong
>and overturn what the previous judge ordered?  I also got a
>letter from her lawyer stating that "if you proceed with this
>new hearing and the judge rules in favor of sarah i will seek
>you pay her legal fees ,a minimum of 800 dollars.Can he do
>that??? and is the new hearing i filed for my last chance?
>this 3 hrs a week is a temporary order but still 3 hrs a week
>supervised is insane. Seen as how she has sole custody she
>cannot change the last name of my daughter can she?
>
>Any help is very much appreciated .. ty!

MadCityMan22

I just got back from dropping my daughter off back at her mom's.  My wonderful 3 hr visit.... such bs, by the time she gets warmed up and stops crying i got like a half hour left to enjoy, then i gotta turn around and go drop her back off.  animals w/ teethers and she loves em, when i went to get her i asked for them and she said she dont know what happened to theThen i bought her big bird and some other m. what a b****.  all this 3 hrs does is make this 10x harder then what it is.  so close to just saying screw it and say she'll see me when she gets older. probably dont even have a chance in hell at this next hearing anyways, except my wife's lawyer fees wtf !  can anyone tell me if there is a chance with what i have?

MYSONSDAD

Many here have had games played, lies told to the judge, RO's falsely signed by a judge, the list goes on. Family court thrives on it.

Educate yourself on what to expect. DO NOT GIVE UP, you owe it to your daughter. There is a wealth of information on this site, on the home page, scroll down to search. Also check out the TGB links for your State.

Save those text messages. Maybe someone here, more familiar, can advise on how they can be printed up, etc. The phone should not be a big deal, I would burn a CD of the photos, you can then back click in properties and see when photos were taken and so on. DO NOT EDIT THEM. You could also go to a reputable photo shop and see if there is another way to save. No negatives thru digital.

3 hours a week would burn me too, but keep up the time you have with your daughter, you will not regret it. Have someone you can trust go with you, video tape you and your child together.

On the name change, it will depend on your State statues. In my state, if your in family court, the judge has to make a ruling on that.

One of the first things you will hear is DOCUMENT. Even the smallest of details can end up showing a pattern. Be factual.

We have a gentleman here under Dear Socrateaser. He will be able to give you more insight on the legal questions you have. You can count on his advise. Follow his mandated guidelines.

Read thru some of the posts. Another way to become educated and knowing what to expect.

MYSONSDAD

http://ancpr.com/blog/archives/341

http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/22544

"Children learn what they live"