Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 11:51:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Moving

Started by gemini3, Jun 05, 2009, 04:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksmarks

I still don't know the actual distance you are talking about and that could be important.

I agree that this move should not be viewed willy nilly.  People do not understand the stress that kids  experience when they those the foundation that they once experienced with their communities.

I am back to the itemize the negatives, still don't know the age of the kids involved or their actual involvement with their community short of school , therapist,  and you & dad.

trouble with the system is that kids are not often given the opportunity to say what they really think, and if they are there is the guilt factor, especially if there have been previous contentious custody issues.

The transportation thing is going to suck and mom is going to use it (husband's ex did) that the kids are being pulled in too many directions; i.e., they will forget homework, or a glove that is needed for a game, or the sax required for partice, etc.  Our Law guardian bought it to support reduced contact, all teh while mom is using that information to go to support court for more $

I am rather sour on the system, and when the system has to be envoked the only people that win are the lawyers.

I am sorry I am such a downer. I just see too many of the same things on these posts that remind me of how grossly unfair this system can be if  the mothers are the custodial parents and have a power trip.
KSMarks

ocean

He can still do the Wed..make it dinner out night if you can. OR keep two of the wednesdays and stay near her...may library to do HW and pizza night will be your new wednesdays...