Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 12:29:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How Can a Dad Win Custody

Started by daddymccoy21, Nov 18, 2005, 09:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddymccoy21

I am often asked bu fathers I meet how in EARTH I won primary physical custody of my daughter (5 years old), especially when the mom isn't a raging drug user or felon. And I have to say that it wasn't easy.

I wasted many years of my life, and honestly thousands of dollars on lawyers who didnt care about what I wanted, or what was best for my children. I spent day after day in the court system, losing little pieces of my childs life everytime I saw a judge. I felt like my relationship with my daughter was slipping through my fingers, and there was nothing I could do about it.

A co-worker of mine sent me to a website, http://www.familylawsecrets.com, where I read an ebook that contains little known strategies for fathers seeking custody. I immediately implemented these tactics to my case, learned what I needed to do to fight against the biased nature of the courts, and began to make some progress.

I didnt need the lawyers. Their "scare tactics" they had been using to keep the retainer fee full was a joke. I faught hard and in the end won. You owe it to yourself and your kids to never give up. So check out this book at, http://www.familylawsecrets.com, I promise you that it will give you the right information you need to help in your battle.

wysiwyg

Could you please clarify something for me?  In this post you say that you have primary custody and credit that to an attached web site, but in another post you say you drive 3 hours to see your daughter for visitation and because you do not have Thanksgiving this year it will be 12 days until you see her again.............this eludes to me anyway that you are not the custodial parent, so I am sure you can easily see my confusion.

I am not going to speak for others on this board, but in my opinion any site that advertises for a fee is not usually on the up and up, this board speaks of real people and real situations, and I for one am learly about how one site or one person can have the answer to what millions of us are trying to achieve.  

Just my own 2 cents folks.

daddymccoy21

During non school schedule (my daughter is on a year round school sched) we must split custody time equally - due to the distance between us.

I am in California, and my ex wife lives in Big Bear, I live in the San Diego area. Thats about a 3 hour trip each way, and with traffic the way it is - sometimes its 4 hours. So, during my "off time" I have custody thursdays - sat.  During school time my custody time is Sun night throught Fri night three weeks a month, and I get one weekend each month as well.

So, I dont think that this book has the answers to EVERYONES problems. I just know that when I started using the tactics in this book, my situation changed dramatically. There were many things that I was doing wronge, that when I changed those things around, the courts had no option but to take me seriously.

Also, there are many things that the ex (and her lawyer) were doing to screw me over. Once I knew what these games were, when they were presented in a real situation I knew how to avoid these pitfalls.

So - I am not advertsing here. Just promoting the thing that really helped me. Look under the custody issues topic. I posted there once my battle was nearing an end - and we began talking about emergency hearings and evaluations. I posted about my experiences and advice on what worked for me.

Thanks for the concern though. I can see how you were "leary"

daddymccoy21

During non school schedule (my daughter is on a year round school sched) we must split custody time equally - due to the distance between us.

I am in California, and my ex wife lives in Big Bear, I live in the San Diego area. Thats about a 3 hour trip each way, and with traffic the way it is - sometimes its 4 hours. So, during my "off time" I have custody thursdays - sat.  During school time my custody time is Sun night throught Fri night three weeks a month, and I get one weekend each month as well.

So, I dont think that this book has the answers to EVERYONES problems. I just know that when I started using the tactics in this book, my situation changed dramatically. There were many things that I was doing wronge, that when I changed those things around, the courts had no option but to take me seriously.

Also, there are many things that the ex (and her lawyer) were doing to screw me over. Once I knew what these games were, when they were presented in a real situation I knew how to avoid these pitfalls.

So - I am not advertsing here. Just promoting the thing that really helped me. Look under the custody issues topic. I posted there once my battle was nearing an end - and we began talking about emergency hearings and evaluations. I posted about my experiences and advice on what worked for me.

Thanks for the concern though. I can see how you were "leary"